Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform
EMK Münzen + Edelmetalle GmbH,
Email: [email protected],
Telephone: +49 (0) 2235 - 927 37 47,
Fax: +49 (0) 2235 - 927 37 48
by means of a clear statement (eg. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this agreement all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You shall return or hand over the goods to us immediately and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- contracts for the delivery of goods and/or the supply of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the revocation period, in particular services relating to shares, to shares in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of Section 1 (4) of the German Capital Investment Code and to other tradable securities, foreign currencies, derivatives or money market instruments.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To EMK Münzen + Edelmetalle GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Allee 31, 50374 Erftstadt, Germany, [email protected], Fax: +49 (0) 2235 - 927 37 48
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
Your remind me entry was succesful.